Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Blog 3


I am quite frustrated with my work at the moment. I can't exactly find the right furniture for the rooms. For the kitchen I can’t find islands in magazines or anything for the island in the middle of the kitchen. I can’t find bunk beds for my brother’s room. I can’t find the right couches for the living room. I also can’t find any sort of furniture for the sewing room. Yet, for the laundry room, I can find everything just right for it. For the bathrooms, I can’t find bath tubs, showers, toilets, nor can I find sinks. I also can’t find a chandelier for the dining room, nor a table. What makes me the most frustrated is the fact that I can’t find the wooden flooring I would really love for this project. Some of the floors are too dark or their too light. It’s just so dadgum frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment