Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Blog 4


Alright, so lately I have taken surveys for bedrooms. I got what each of my family members would want for their rooms. My brother wanted a Skylanders™ theme. For the walls he wanted blue, green, yellow, or red. He wanted to keep his bunk bed, just paint it a different color. He also wanted to get a different dresser and T.V. My sister’s share a room but I took surveys from each of them separately. The first one said she wanted pink and blue walls. She also wants day beds, and a princess dresser. My other sister said that she wanted green and purple. She wants BIG beds, and BIG dresser, she also wants a new T.V. My mom said she wanted a nice neutral room. She wants the colors to be brown, tan, or beige. She wants a comfortable bed, coffee table, and a T.V. in her room. My grandmother said she wants the color golden February in her room. She also just wants her mother’s bedroom set, which is all wooden.

No comments:

Post a Comment