Friday, February 14, 2014

Blog 2

This project actually will work for me in the future. I am moving to Georgia, so I can do my interior design on the house we are moving into. The house we are moving into is quite large. This gives me a variety of rooms to do for my project. I feel that I will do every room in the house. I can interview my family members on how they want their room, then just go from there and design it. I will draw the house and show where each room of the house is. In the future it will help me in the long run, because I can show my mom all that I have done and am still doing towards the project. We are literally ripping everything out of the house and starting over. We’re putting in new floors, walls, kitchen, bathrooms, dining rooms, etc. This is quite helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment