Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Blog 1


My idea for my 20% time project is interior design. I would design a house, but not just the house, all the rooms inside. I will go to websites to get ideas, help, and more information there. If I need personal help my mentor would be Rhonda Allen. I want to do interior design, because my aunt does interior design.  By the end of the year, I would have learned how to design a house like professionals, I would learn the best way how to add colors to the rooms, and etc. by the end of the year I will a journal full of rooms for one house. Each room will be furnished, either by drawing or added pictures clipped on to the page of the room. I will also most likely clip color sheets the paper of the room as well, or I will color it in. this is what I will do for my 20% time project.

No comments:

Post a Comment